Hey everyone! I hope you all are staying warm. As for us here in Oklahoma, winter decided to come a few days early, and we’ve already had our first snow, kind of.
Toby has decided to share with you a few tips about being a Boston Terrier, dealing with the snow, and what your pups should avoid at Christmas!
- When your pup starts to shiver, its a good idea for a sweater.
- We can’t wear shoes, so please remember, salt on the streets is not good for our feets (or licking them either).
- Turkey is nice, but skin, fat and bones can make us sick.
- Our tummies don’t like sage or cinnamon either, so please be careful what you feed us.
- We do like to chew, and if you have a small pup, watch for Christmas light wire and tinsel or they will chew it all up.
- Most important to remember, on cold nights we do like to cuddle, so under the blankets we will love to snuggle.
Toby sends lots of sugars to all of your furry friends. Enjoy this picture of his footprints in the snow…and have a Merry Christmas!